COVID-19: Protecting Your Mental Health In Uncertain Times
As we go through these uncertain times, it’s important to recognize that we are not helpless in light of COVID-19. We can choose how we respond. If you, a loved one, or fellow employee is struggling, here is a short list of things you can do to take care of your mental health:
- Separate what is in your control from what is not.
- Do what helps you feel safe.
- Get outside and let God reveal Himself through nature.
- Challenge yourself to stay in the present. Worrying about the future will not change anything. Faith based resource: Matthew 6:25-34
- Stay connected with people and reach out if you need more support.
New Faith Based Resource
We’re excited to offer this new free resource; Psalm 91 – The Ultimate Protection for Enduring Protection. In cooperation with bestselling author, Michael Q. Pink, this inspiring booklet is available free in 3 ways through the following link: psalm91book.com Enjoy.
National Alliance on Mental Illness Resources